THE 2016 DIRECT DRIVE IS OVER – THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
An exciting new school brings exciting new challenges!
Join our Circle of Friends with this year’s Direct Drive Fundraising Campaign. Help us meet our goal of $12,500 to support the best environmental STEM learning experience for all our students.
What is Circle of Friends?
Circle of Friends is one of only two PTA fundraisers held during the school year, designed to save time for our busy Arbor Heights families, while financially supporting our school in the most efficient manner. Gone are the days of selling wrapping paper or candy bars! Instead, we simply ask that each family make a monetary gift to go entirely – 100% – towards Arbor Heights Elementary School.
This year’s donations will provide equipment and supplies to benefit students in the years to come, including:
- A Weather Station for our Environmental STEM Curriculum
- Gardening Supplies – soil, pots, gardening tools and more!
- Kitchen and Cooking Tools – pots, pans and utensils
- Science Supplies – power tools, wood, nails, hammers, screwdrivers, measuring tapes
- Art Supplies – pastels, clay and glaze material, dyes, wire and hanging clips
- Traditional Programs, including Young Authors Day, 5th Grade Camp, Global Reading Challenge, and teacher requests.
We invite each of you to become a 12th Man for our school by making a gift today. Our goal is 100% family participation – every gift counts!
Ways to Donate:
Consider a donation of $20.16 per month in honor of our inaugural year! Or a one-time gift of $2,016! Or $201.60! Any amount makes a difference and we are so appreciate of your support. Here’s how to give:
- Make an online, one time donation
- Schedule a monthly donation through Network for Good. Meet our inaugural challenge of $20.16 per month – a total of $241.92 over the next 12 months!
- Complete a donation form and mail your gift to Arbor Heights Elementary School
- Designate Arbor Heights as a charity for giving with your King County, City of Seattle, University of Washington or Washington State Employees Combined Fund Drive. We are charity #1481395. (Please fill out a donation form to let us know you have made this designation.)
- Double your donation! Arbor Heights PTA is a non-profit organization and may benefit from corporate matching gifts programs. Here are just a few in our area: Boeing, Gates Foundation, Microsoft, Safeco/Liberty Mutual, Starbucks and Verizon.
Asking Friends & Family to Donate
Because we don’t ask students to sell items to friends and family, we encourage you to ask loved ones to join the Circle of Friends! Wondering what to say? This template email can help you find the right words to request a gift to Arbor Heights.
Additional Questions or Information:
We’d love to hear from you! Contact us ArborHeightsDirectDrive@gmail.com
Direct Drive Committee Members:
Marisa Hull, Chair